Registration for Ashward on KrystalGO has closed. In this post, we are releasing the Results, Tier Allocation and a Guide to $ASC Token Sale.
1. List of Whitelisted Wallets
2. Token Allocation Result for each Tier
3. How to participate?
· Token Sale
· Step 1: Go to Ashward Pool page
· Step 2: Connect your wallet
· Step 3: Switch to BSC network
· Step 4: Make your deposit
· Claim Tokens
List of Whitelisted Wallets
You can check the Pool page.
Results can be found here as well.
- Ctrl + F
- Key in your wallet address
Token Allocation Result for each Tier
This is published on the pool page as well.
- Total participants: 387; Rate: 18.09%
- Allocation: 40 BUSD / wallet
- Total participants: 31; Rate: 100%
- Allocation: 80 BUSD / wallet
- Total participants: 75; Rate: 100%
- Allocation: 352 BUSD / wallet
- Total participants: 46; Rate: 100%
- Allocation: 1479 BUSD / wallet
- You have to pre-order your allocation before the start of the token sale. You will lose your guaranteed allocation if you do not purchase it by the start of the Token Sale. Any unpurchased allocation will be made available to the public to purchase.
- If your wallet has Raffle — Missed, you have to wait for the start of the Token Sale.
- If your wallet is Not Registered, you have to wait for Last Call of the Token Sale.
How to participate?
We will move onto the next phase only if the tokens are not sold out in the previous phase. To participate in the sale, you must have BUSD.
March 17, 2022, 10:00– March 18, 2022, 07:59 UTC
All pre-orders will be filled automatically at the start of the token sale. Any remaining allocation will be available to purchase.
ONLY USERS who are given an allocation based on their tier can pre-order their allocation.
- Pre-order your allocation anytime before the start of the token sale
If you are unsure, check the pool page to see if your wallet has been whitelisted.
Token Sale runs on a First come First serve (FCFS) basis.
PUBLIC — March 18, 2022, 08:00–09:00 UTC
- All users who registered for the pool can purchase
- Max token allocation: 30 BUSD**
- First come first serve, until sold out
Last Call — March 18, 2022, 09:00–09:30 UTC
- All KYC-ed KrystalGO users can purchase
- No max cap of token amount
- First come first serve, until sold out
Step 1: Go to Ashward Pool page
Step 2: Connect your wallet
Please ensure that the wallet you have connected is the same wallet that you have used to complete KYC.
Step 3: Switch to BSC network
On the top right hand corner, click on the dropdown and select the BSC network.
Step 4: Make your deposit
- Check your maximum allocation
- Type in the amount you want to purchase (or click Max to auto-fill with your max)
- Approve transaction — This step is required if this is the first time you are depositing this token on this network on this platform. You must approve to allow the smart contract to interact with your token. You only need to do this transaction once for each token.
- Click Deposit.
- Confirm on your wallet and wait until the transaction is mined. When the transaction is confirmed, the purchase amount will be updated accordingly.
- 20% unlocked after TGE, March 18th 2022, 16:30 UTC
- 1 month cliff
- 20% unlock on May 18, 2022, 16:30 UTC
- 20% unlock on June 18, 2022, 16:30 UTC
- 20% unlock on July 18, 2022, 16:30 UTC
- 20% unlock on August 18, 2022, 16:30 UTC
For more details, you can refer to their tokenomics.
For more information
⭐️ Ashward IDO Launch: Announcement & Participation Details here
⭐️ Step-by-step IDO/INO Participation Guide here
⭐️ Tier explanation here
⭐️ Help Center here
KrystalGO is a platform that allows community members to participate in public rounds of funding by token projects.
KrystalGO has participation tiers designed to cater to users of different portfolios. To qualify, users are allotted points in 2 categories — amount of staked Kyber Network Crystal (KNC) tokens at KrystalGO, and overall token swap trading volume on the Krystal platform.
KrystalGO supports projects built on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom and Cronos. It will soon expand to include other networks to cater to more projects and users.
KrystalGO | Krystal DApp Platform | Krystal Main Website | Twitter | Telegram | Medium | YouTube