Registration for InteractWith on KrystalGO has closed. In this post, we are releasing the Results, Tier Allocation and a Guide to $INTER Token Sale.
List of Allocated Wallets
You can check the Pool page.
Results can be found here as well.
- Key in your wallet address
Token Allocation Result for each Tier
This is published on the pool page as well.
- Allocation: 200 INTER (30 USDT / wallet)
- Allocation: 400 INTER (60 USDT / wallet)
- Allocation: 7,475.1438 INTER (1,121.27 USDT / wallet)
- Allocation: 31,395.6041 INTER (4,709.34 USDT / wallet)
You would have been informed by the Krystal team that you have won a slot for the INTER IDO on KrystalGO.
- You have to pre-order your allocation before the start of the token sale. You will lose your guaranteed allocation if you do not purchase it by the start of the Token Sale. Any unpurchased allocation will be made available to the public to purchase.
- If your wallet has Raffle — Missed, you have to wait for the start of the Token Sale.
- If your wallet is Not Registered, you have to wait for Last Call of the Token Sale.
How to participate?
We will move onto the next phase only if the tokens are not sold out in the previous phase. To participate in the sale, you must have USDT.
Pre-Order Your Allocation
Allocation will be announced on March 16, 2023, 09:00 UTC. This will be shown on the pool page (Public | Partner)
- Pre-Order Starts: March 16, 2023, 09:00 UTC
- Pre-Order Ends: March 17 2023, 07:59 UTC
All pre-orders will be filled automatically at the start of the token sale. Any remaining allocation will be available to purchase.
- ONLY USERS who are given an allocation based on their tier can pre-order their allocation.
- Pre-order your allocation anytime before the start of the token sale
If you are unsure, check the pool page to see if your wallet has been whitelisted.
All pre-orders will be filled automatically at the start of the token sale. Any remaining allocation will be available to purchase. Token Sale runs on a First come First serve (FCFS) basis.
PUBLIC — March 17, 2023, 08:00–09:00 UTC
- All users who registered for the pool can purchase
- Token amount will be predetermined
- First come first serve, until sold out
Last Call — March 17, 2023, 09:00–21:00 UTC
- All KYC-ed KrystalGO users can purchase
- No max cap of token amount
- First come first serve, until sold out
Step 1: Go to InteractWith Pool page
Step 2: Connect your wallet
Please ensure that the wallet you have connected is the same wallet that you have used to complete KYC.
Step 3: Switch to BSC network
On the top right hand corner, click on the dropdown and select the BSC network.
Step 4: Make your deposit
- Check your maximum allocation
- Type in the amount you want to purchase (or click Max to auto-fill with your max)
- Approve transaction — This step is required if this is the first time you are depositing this token on this network on this platform. You must approve to allow the smart contract to interact with your token. You only need to do this transaction once for each token.
- Click Deposit.
- Confirm on your wallet and wait until the transaction is mined. When the transaction is confirmed, the purchase amount will be updated accordingly.
TGE: March 21, 2023, 15:15 UTC
- 20% unlocked at TGE, then daily vesting for 5 months
For more information
⭐️ Step-by-step IDO/INO Participation Guide here
⭐️ Tier explanation here
⭐️ Help Center here
InteractWith helps businesses and individuals make the transition from traditional web platforms (Web2) to decentralised, blockchain-based platforms (Web3). Through the plug-and-play solution for the gaming industry, InteractWith enables game developers to easily integrate blockchain technology into their games without any coding knowledge or upfront costs. In addition, InteractWith offers a gamified wallet with social features to enhance the user experience. By using InteractWith’s tools and services, game developers can quickly upgrade their games to offer blockchain-powered gameplay experiences.
InteractWith is focused on developing web3-powered user experiences for gaming applications and our mission is to create innovative, engaging, and rewarding experiences that leverage the power of blockchain to enable new forms of interaction and value exchange within the gaming industry.
Krystal, the simplest self-custodial wallet for Web3, debuted its launchpad, KrystalGO, in October 2021.
KrystalGO allows community members to participate in public rounds of funding by various token projects.
To qualify for the 4 different tiers, users can accumulate points based on their total trading volume on the Krystal platform. These tiers will determine the amount of tokens that are allocated to the user.
KrystalGO supports projects built on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Polygon, Avalanche and Solana. It will soon expand to other networks and cater to more projects and users.