We’re excited to give you the opportunity to earn FTM tokens with our latest campaign!
- Duration: 29 June 2022 to 1 July 2022 (Snapshot will be taken on 2nd July 12:00 GMT +8)
- Requirements: Complete ALL 3 quiz questions (1 per day) + complete 1 mission (NEW)
- Total prize: 1,000 FTM
- Number of prizes: 50, each winner will receive 20 FTM
To be eligible for the FTM token rewards, you will need to:
- Answer all 3 quiz questions correctly
- Complete 1 mission (between 30th June 12:00 GMT+8 and 2nd July 12:00 GMT+8)
If there are more than 50 participants who complete the tasks, a raffle will be conducted to decide the 50 lucky winners.
How does Krystal Learn & Earn work?
Our Learn & Earn campaign consists of 3 lessons on Fantom that will be released each day (29th June to 1st July 2022) after 12:00 GMT+8. To access the lessons and quizzes, you can go to our ‘Explore’ page on both desktop and mobile.
A banner will appear each day, and you will need to click on it to access the lesson of the day.
A link to a quiz on Google Forms will appear at the end of every lesson, and you will need to answer a quiz question related to the lesson.
You will need to answer all 3 quizzes correctly before you will be eligible for the prize!
NEW: You will need to complete a mission too
On top of answering the 3 quiz questions, you will need to complete this mission as well:
Perform a swap transaction on the Fantom network using the Krystal platform (Desktop, iOS or Android).
Here are some conditions for the transaction to be counted:
- The swap has to be done on the Fantom network (swaps on any other of our supported chains will NOT count)
- It has to be done between 30th June 12:00 GMT+8 and 2nd July 12:00 GMT+8
- You would have to use the same wallet address as the one that you entered in the Google Form
- NO minimum trade amount (you’ll just need to make 1 swap on the Fantom chain to count it as a transaction!)
IMPORTANT: Include your Fantom wallet address
At the start of the Google Form, you will be required to enter your Fantom wallet address. Since Fantom is EVM-compatible, this address will start with ‘0x’, and it will be the same address as any other EVM-compatible network in your wallet (e.g. Ethereum or BNB Smart Chain).
If you have a wallet on Krystal, you will need to switch to the Fantom network on the app,
and select ‘Receive’.
This should bring up the page above which shows the wallet address for Fantom.
Alternatively, if you have a wallet on another platform like Metamask, you can copy your wallet address as shown here.
You will need to add the Fantom network to your Metamask wallet, and you can refer to this guide for more information on how to do so.
This step is very important as it will help us to match your entries for each day. As such, do remember to use the SAME wallet address for all 3 days, as well as the same wallet address that you used to perform any on-chain transaction on Fantom.
We can’t wait to kickstart our Fantom campaign, and we hope to see you on 29th June!
🔍 Navigate the DeFi Space now with Krystal!
Start your journey NOW on Desktop, iOS or Android